Salt Lake City, UT 84123
Phone: (801) 269-1213
Text: (801) 383-0091
email: [email protected]
What to expect for surgery:
Before your appointment
- Please fill out the Surgery release form, found at the bottom of this page, prior to your appointment
- Patient should before fasted for 8 hours prior to drop off.
- If your pet is on medication (examples: Insulin, seizure medications, etc) please contact our office to find out how to proceed.
- Drop off for surgery is between 7-8 am Monday -Friday
- Once you arrive at our clinic please text text 801-383-0091 to let us know you have arrived.
- please include your name, your pets name, and a description of the vehicle you are driving so we may find you in the parking lot.
- After you have texted into our clinic please park and our receptionist will check you in.
- If you have not submitted your surgery release form(s) you will be asked to do so.
- Once checked in, one of our team members will come to your car and bring your pet inside. Please make sure all cats are secured in a carrier or you may need to reschedule your appointment.
Payment and pick up
- Once your pet’s procedure is finished you will receive a phone call to let you know how they did and when they can go home.
- We will ask you to pay for services over the phone at that time, or we can send you an invoice to pay online.
- If you do not hear from us by 1-2 pm, please feel free to call us for your pet’s pick up time.
- When you come to pick up we will ask you to check in again via text with the same information as check in (your pets name, reason for your visit and what vehicle you are driving).
- Your pet must be picked up by 5:30 pm unless other arrangements have been made with the vet.
- If you have not yet paid for your services a team member will check you out
- A surgery technician will bring your pet out and will go over any questions and/or additional home care at that time. You can preview our basic home care instruction here