We're pleased to offer the following services at Midvalley Animal Clinic
Medical and Diagnostic services:
- Wellness evaluations
- Spay and neuter
- Doctor consultation
- Soft tissue and orthopedic surgery
- Access to full laboratory work ups
- Dental cleaning
- Health certificates (lower 48 states)
- Vaccinations available on a walk in basis 8am-12pm &1pm-5pm Monday - Saturday
- Cat boarding
- Digital x-ray
- Allergy Testing
- OFA x-ray certification
- Hospitalization and critical care
- Pharmacy with compounding capabilities
Stop in or call to hear our full list of services. 801-269-1213
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists, Penny and Brynne, along with the rest of our team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability.
We are available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening. If you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment, our veterinarians will often work to "squeeze" current clients in between scheduled appointments. It is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
Emergencies can be things such as toxin ingestion, trauma, or metabolic disorders. Our doctors have all the skills to treat your pet in an emergency, but we may refer you to the Pet E.R. if we feel that due to our current caseload or staffing they will be able to treat your pet more quickly. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call us or go directly to Cottonwood Pet E.R. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
Types of Pets Seen
At Midvalley Animal Clinic, we have four full time veterinarians who along with our support staff can care for your pets' medical and surgical needs. We are a small animal veterinary practice that cares for dogs and cats.
Midvalley Animal Clinic strives to keep all of our prices affordable for everyone. We offer the following discounts for everyone.
- Discounted doctor consultation fee when combined with vaccines
- Discounted doctor consultation fee when revisiting your veterinarian with your pet for a previous condition within 2 months of first visit.
- Discounted nail trims when done at time of doctor consultation.
- Discounted anal glad expression when done at time of doctor consultation.
- No office visit fee for technician services that do not require a veterinarians time. (Example: vaccines, nail trims, anal gland expression.)