When you arrive at Midvalley Animal Clinic, you can expect quality care for your pet.
When you arrive you will be greeted warmly as we check you in. If this is your first time visiting us, we will have you fill out some paperwork so we can get you entered into our system. You can Save time and fill out a new client/patient form today.Once you have filled out your new client form you can fax it 801-269-1217, email it email@example.com, or bring it with you to your appointment.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time. There may be occasional unexpected delays due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room and weigh your pet.
- When a veterinarian meets with you they will:
- Gather basic information about your pet’s health
- Examine your pet
- Talk about any questions or concerns you may have
- Plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in our treatment room.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the technician about them.
- We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.