When you arrive at Midvalley Animal Clinic, you can expect quality care for your pet.
Please fill out all required forms prior to your pet’s appointment. Once you click submit, your information will be sent directly to us which eliminates the need to print any paperwork.
Here’s what to expect during your exam visit:
- Once you arrive at our clinic please park and text us to let us know you have arrived at 801-269-1213.
- Please include your name, your pet's name, and the time of your appointment so we can check you in.
- After you have sent a text into our clinic one of our friendly receptionists will check you in and inform the veterinary technicians.
- You may come into our lobby or choose to remain in your vehicle until a technician has a room available for you.
- Please make sure all cats are secured in a carrier and all dogs are on a leash at all times or you may need to reschedule your appointment.
- One of our staff members will speak to you to get important information regarding your concerns and the history of your pet.
- Once a doctor is available they will perform a thorough exam, answer any questions or concerns you may have, plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed, and discuss any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work, x-rays, etc.). Treatments are usually performed in our treatment room.
- When the consultation and examination is complete, a technician will discuss the bill, collect payment and schedule any future appointments.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, please call our clinic or talk to the technician at the time of your appointment.
- We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide and we would be delighted to see you and your pets again!