When you arrive at Midvalley Animal Clinic, you can expect quality care for your pet.
Please fill out all required forms prior to your pet’s appointment. Once you click submit, your information will be sent directly to us which eliminates the need to print any paperwork.
Here’s what to expect during your exam visit:
- Once you arrive at our clinic please park and text 801269-1213 to let us know you have arrived.
- Please include your name, your pet's name, and the time of your appointment so we can check you in
- After you have texted into our clinic our receptionist will check you in
- you may come into our lobby or choose to remain in your vehicle until a technician has a room available for you.
- Please make sure all cats are secured in a carrier or you may need to reschedule your appointment.
- One of our staff members will speak to you to get important information regarding your concerns and the history of your pet.
- Once a doctor is available they will perform a thorough exam, answer any questions or concerns you may have, plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed, and discuss any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work). Treatments are usually performed in our treatment room.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, a technician will discuss the bill, collect payment and schedule any future appointments.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, please call our clinic or talk to the technician at that time.
- We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide and we would be delighted to see you again!