WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS AT THIS TIME
When you arrive at Midvalley Animal Clinic, you can expect quality care for your pet.
With Covid-19 and the safety of our clients and staff we are providing curbside service and a relaxed Covid-19 protocol. With social distancing and cross contamination in mind, we are limiting all paper documents and opting for email instead. Please confirm we have your email on file for receiving these documents. Please fill out all required forms prior to your pet’s appointment. Once you click submit, your information will be sent directly to us and eliminates the need to print any paperwork.
Here’s what to expect during your exam visit:
We are currently only offering curbside service
A technician will come to your car and bring your pet inside. Please make sure all cats are secured in a carrier or you may need to reschedule your appointment. The technicians will have their own leash for your dogs to swap with yours at your car. Once the doctor has finished their physical exam, they will call you and go over the exam findings, your concerns, and answer any questions you may have. Once your exam is finished a technician will call you for payment over the phone and email your invoice to you. After the exam and services, we will bring your pet back out to your car.
- Once you arrive at our clinic please park and text 801-383-0091 to let us know you have arrived.
- Please include your name, your pet's name, and a description of the vehicle you are driving so we may find you in the parking lot.
- After you have texted into our clinic our receptionist will check you in. You should receive a confirmation text back but if you do not, please text again.
- Once checked in, one of our team members will come to your car and bring your pet inside. Please make sure all cats are secured in a carrier or you may need to reschedule your appointment.
- Once a doctor is available they will perform a thorough exam, answer any questions or concerns you may have, plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed, and discuss any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work). Treatments are usually performed in our treatment room.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, a technician will call you to discuss the bill, collect payment and schedule any future appointments.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the technician about them at that time.
- We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide and we would be delighted to see you again!