We are expanding and looking for passionate people to join our team.
We are a busy small animal veterinary clinic with Full-time and part-time positions available
- ASSOCIATE VETERINARIANS
- Veterinary Technicians
- Veterinary Technicians, Kennel technicians
- PRIVATE OWNERSHIP: Midvalley Animal Clinic is a privately owned alternative to corporate offering you a personal work experience.
- EXPERIENCE AND SUPPORT: Our multi-doctor practice offers a large support system of knowledge and allows our technicians hands-on experience. As a busy primary and secondary care facility, we see a wide variety of cases.
- CONTINUITY OF CARE: Midvalley Animal Clinic has been a part of the community for over 25 years offering a large dedicated clientele and continuity of care. Our technicians, Assistants, and Technicians work together with the Veterinarians to provide the best medical care.
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE: Four-day work week, Closed Sundays, flexible schedule and no on-call/after-hours shifts offer you a better work-life balance.
- EDUCATION: All employees are given the opportunity to complete their Veterinary Assistant Certification online. Tuition reimbursement for Veterinary Technician Degree from an AVMA certified school is available upon completion of the veterinary assistant certification.
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, 401K, medical savings card, paid vacation, employee discount, paid continuing education opportunities, and more.
Email Resumes to [email protected]